Tago's secret jewels and distinct voice.
Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya
- CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
- Posts: 3570
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:55 pm
- Location: 13,750 feet above sea level
I met Jojie eons ago--okay in the 90s---when she choreographed/directed a fashion show in Davao City where I was one of the models. In that show, I had the privilege to be the groom in the Muslim wedding finale, wearing a barong made by Boy Ginoo, Davao's Pitoy Moreno.
read the rest of the post here: http://kspy65.blogspot.com/
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-
- Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
- Posts: 904
- Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:26 pm
- Location: Down Under
The photography is as good as your writing Kamps. Killer!