BREAKING NEWS!

New announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

Unread post by SIBULING »

Nong ,binigs,in koreksyunan na ako ni bonsal.Ha.ha.ha...wal ,yapraning na ako.Pate sa work ko,wara ako sa sarili,d kaya nan lawas ko nan damo na pagahuna huna.Sunod sunod sa gud.C Papa yahospital,tapos galunop sa marikina tapos ini na sab.

anyway,tambunting hala pagpatik naay kamo nan kodak ngaton,kay bagan tanan kami yanaghuwat.mga pao tanan.

felports
Occasional Member
Occasional Member

Unread post by felports »

my heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family..

we will surely miss you ate bing...di ko gayod kalimtan ang mga panahon na yagkaiban kita.. :( :cry:

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

Ay ay Bing, huli ta na sa baya yadto na pagkita nan pagkadto mo sa bongtod
hasta sa unidos last August. kabibohi pa nato nan yadto.
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

badung
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor
Birthday: 29 Jan 1947

Unread post by badung »

Am so sad to hear about this tragedy. Ma'am Tet was such a friendly person. Who would think that she would come to our house when Nanay passed away (in October 2007). She came with Ma'am Siony. It was a surprise to me but I managed to have a conversation with them. Ma'am Tet even asked me if I still remember her, and I told her, of course, I do. I told her, how could I forget when as a child I knocked on their gate so many times because I was then selling fish that cost P2.00, and they were among the few who could afford to pay that much money.

I just pray that God may grant her, Bingbing, and Iyo Jun eternal peace.

My heartfelt condolences to the bereaved families.

vanni
Neophyte
Neophyte
Birthday: 27 Oct 1972

Unread post by vanni »

Rest in Peace Tito Jun, Tita Tet, and Bingbing. We miss you so much...

sapaalaska
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator
Birthday: 01 May 1964

Unread post by sapaalaska »

Our condolences to the bereaved families.
Remember, each of us is a vital thread in another person’s tapestry; our lives are woven together for a reason. One of the best things to hold onto in this world is a friend.

loklok
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 10 Jan 1970

Unread post by loklok »

My deepest condolences to those families who left behind by this tragic accident.Mam tit,bing2x and iyo Jun , may you rest in peace. :wink :wink :wink

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

badung wrote:Am so sad to hear about this tragedy. Ma'am Tet was such a friendly person. Who would think that she would come to our house when Nanay passed away (in October 2007). She came with Ma'am Siony. It was a surprise to me but I managed to have a conversation with them. Ma'am Tet even asked me if I still remember her, and I told her, of course, I do. I told her, how could I forget when as a child I knocked on their gate so many times because I was then selling fish that cost P2.00, and they were among the few who could afford to pay that much money.

My heartfelt condolences to the bereaved families.
Bads,

Amo gayod ini an batasan ni Ma'am Tet that set her apart from all the rest. Maabiabihon gayod siya, MALOLOY-ON, KIND HEARTED number one. Suffice it to say na sa ila ako first maka kita nan iodize salt (pagtou ko white sugar kay pino sa compared sa seasalt na amoy ato inka andan). Grade 6 yadto kami gikan kami ga practice for graduation tapos hapon na inday uno sa lamang yadto na hibawo seguro siya na mag gutos pa ako pauli. Basta all I can remember is this, we ended up in their kitchen and she offered us something to eat. For some reason, as a child, I had this underlying prejudice against the rich. She proved me wrong. REST IN PEACE MA'AM TET.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

badung
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor
Birthday: 29 Jan 1947

Unread post by badung »

Abb,

I agree with you. Madayawi an ila kinaiya. Yaka-eskuylahay sa isab ako sa Falcon, grade 1, tapos an amo maestra si Mrs. Gallito. Madayawi sa siya. Kon may iya hikalimtan sa ila bay, akoy iya suguon.

Si Ma'am Tet, all praises ako sa iya. An ako lang pangutana, "why does her life have to end that way?" Laong pan ako pagabasa na libro, "Death belongs to God alone." Pero lisudi sabton kon nanga sa amo yadto an iya indangatan, na kadayaw nan iya kinabuhi.

sigwel
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by sigwel »

Our fervent prayers and sincere thoughts to the bereaved families of FALCON, HERRERA and ACOSTA.....

To Florence and Manong Nick, I have been in your shoes, I know how heartbreaking it is to loss someone you love the most, your mother and your sibling. Mourning may take forever, it's how you cope with it. Always remember, God has the reason for everything. Pain heals in time, we just don't know when it heals, just do it with PRAYERS......Pong, be strong, like what one blogger posted, they are just out of site, they are not gone, they are always in our hearts.

To my batch, Mimi and her siblings, again, losing a dad is not easy either. I felt it when I was there, and still feels it right now. My deep sympathy is with you and your mom for this untimely departure of your dad. With TIME and PRAYERS, pain may lessen, so i offer my prayers with you and for your love ones.

"JUST HOLD TIGHT TO MEMORIES FOR COMFORT AND STRENGTH"

In behalf of the MEDRANO's, Our heartfelt Condolences.....
-sigs-
Aileen Medrano-J & family

IndyGirl
Occasional Member
Occasional Member

Unread post by IndyGirl »

Our Condolences to the Herreras, Falcons and Acostas.

Iya Tet, I can still remember those days when you used to come to our house during my birthdays and my brother's when we were very young. You and my mother were good friends and so was Iya Teling Revecho. Manong Jun, you were such a very nice person and I will miss your kindness. Bing, I'm sorry I don't remember knowing you personally but by just looking at your photos, you seemed to be a very nice young lady.

To Iya Tet, Manong Jun and Bing-Bing, MAY YOU REST IN PEACE.....
KHAREL ISLA-CANADAY

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

badung wrote:Abb,

I agree with you. Madayawi an ila kinaiya. Yaka-eskuylahay sa isab ako sa Falcon, grade 1, tapos an amo maestra si Mrs. Gallito. Madayawi sa siya. Kon may iya hikalimtan sa ila bay, akoy iya suguon.

Si Ma'am Tet, all praises ako sa iya. An ako lang pangutana, *"why does her life have to end that way?" Laong pan ako pagabasa na libro, " **Death belongs to God alone." *** Pero lisudi sabton kon nanga sa amo yadto an iya indangatan, na kadayaw nan iya kinabuhi.
Bads,

*Amo ini an isa sa mga mesteryo nan kinabuhi na waray maka tubag kay an tubag adto na seguro nato hibaw-i sa afterlife.

** Sakto kaw. Kay kon mag basa kita nan mga agi nan mga Wise na mga karaan na mga tao sa Greece ---- Epictetus, Enchiridion wrote: "If you wish your children, and your wife, and your friends to live for ever, you are stupid; for you wish to be in control of things which you cannot, you wish for things that belongs to others to be your own." We belong to Him and when He calls we go.

*** Bads, again let's take comfort in the wisdom of the Ancient Greeks - - - Socrates, as quoted in Plato's Phaedo wrote: "When death comes to a man, the mortal part of him dies, but the undying part retires at the approach of death and escapes unharmed and indestructible". So there, their mortal body might be mangled but their spirit were intact.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

As closure to this post, let me quote William Wordsworth, thus:

"Although nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory of the flower ... we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind ... in the primal sympathy which having been must ever be."
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-