A Wake-up Call for Civil Society

Tell us your views about CURRENT issues!

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

enteng
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by enteng »

Hello Tagon-ons,

Just dropped by as per invitation of your admin (the great Mr. Bon Salinas :D ). For you to know, your admin is one of the convenors & supporters of Kompil2. I'd like to share with you a message I posted at kompil2@yahoogroups.com.

God bless,

enteng

----------------

I am amazed at the deafening silence of this forum on the raging issue of the wiretapped tapes.

I remember, not too long ago, how members of this forum - mostly, convenors and supporters of Kompil 2, denounced with zeal and passion the excesses of the Estrada government.

We tolerated his womanizing, his drinking sprees, his gambling, even his gross incompetence at governance. But when he transformed the Palace into his personal fiefdom where he routinely received his cabals of thugs, pimps, and gambling lords - it offended our sensibilities. And when the impeachment trial began to expose the extent of the thievery and plunder of Erap's regime - we stood up and declared once again, "tama na!, sobra na!"

Today, there is hint of thievery on a different plane. GMA may not be accused of robbing the national coffers; but there are allegations that she stole some ballots and in the process robbed the people of the leader of its choice, no matter how objectionable that rightful leader may be to some sectors.

Yet, we do not see any hint of outrage, not even pretensions of disdain, from this motley group who claim to have stood for what is right and moral at EDSA 1 & 2.

Why?

Some say it's "people-power fatigue". Two untimely "regime change" merely transferred the reign of government from one political camp to the other. Nothing really changed. And ousting GMA now through people power will only return control to the Erap-Marcos forces - not exactly an exciting prospect for most of us.

I think a better explanation is our fear of the incompetent reigning. During the elections, we turned a blind eye to the blatant misuse of national funds for GMA's campaign, thinly disguised as public service ads by major agencies of government. We reasoned:

It was a minor transgression needed to save us from the terror of a bumbling FPJ presidency. Besides, it was technically within the law, although hardly within the bounds of decency and ethics.

Today, we extend the same line of reasoning to our present situation: it's just a minor case of indiscretion we can and we must let go, lest this all leads to a transfer of power to a blundering Noli de Castro. Besides, the technicality of the law will make this issue moot in the halls of congress or in a court of law.

On top of all these, many in civil society - especially those who are now in GMA's camp, believe, or even espouse, that GMA is the best president this country could ever have. And there is no one in the horizon, within the opposition or administration camp, who comes even close to her in terms of competence, dedication, and implementation of programs. I believe they do so out of a sincere conviction based on seeing how GMA works up close.

I'm afraid there is a grain of truth in this. Looking at the personalities now in the frontlines of fueling this scandal, one can only shudder at the thought of who our next leaders would be if we succeed in ousting GMA today. It's enough to dampen our spirits and abandon any effort to right what is wrong.

But then again, we have to ask ourselves:

Can any of these ever justify cheating?

even if it cannot be proven in a court of law?

even if it did not alter the final results of the elections, as some administration officials claim?

Should the lack of a viable alternative to GMA paralyze us into inaction?

Should we abdicate our role as guardians of morality in government and let GMA's opposition drive their agenda, by default?

Just because everybody, including the opposition cheats in every election anyway - does it make cheating any less detestable than the jueteng scandal that toppled Erap?

If we search our conscience hard enough, the answers to these questions will be a resounding NO.

No, we cannot keep quiet in the light of these grave allegations, even if we believe the alternative is worse than the status quo, and even when we are convinced that GMA can yet do great things for this country. To do so means we are willing to condone wrongdoing, for as long as it serves our higher interests. If it comes to this, then we are not much different from traditional politicians. And we might as well relinquish any claim to a moral high ground.

I believe it's time for civil society to once again rise and fight for what is right and moral. It may not be time, or even prove to be necessary, to ask GMA to resign. But I believe it's time to ask her to speak out and tell us the truth about the tapes.

To those of you who have the ears of GMA, I plead that you assert your influence to make her confront the issue squarely - to deny or acknowledge that the voice on the tape is hers or not, and to explain truthfully the circumstances behind the tapes. And please convince her to do it now, and not later - before the tide of discontent forces her hand. The people are less interested in knowing who are responsible for the illegal wiretapping than they are in the truth about the contents of the tape.

To the rest of us, I appeal that we now openly declare our positions on this issue - on the streets, on the internet, and other media. Let us join hands in demanding GMA to speak out and tell us the truth NOW!

Maybe it's even time to consider convening Kompil 3 - if only to demand GMA to tell us the truth, and nothing but the truth. The people deserve nothing less.

At the very least, maybe it's time to bring back life to this forum. to hear the voice of indignation resonate once again, condemning wrongdoing of any form, no matter what the consequences.

It's time to speak out and be counted.

God bless and God save our country.

Enteng
e-Mandirigma

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

Hi Enteng,

Thank you for heeding my invitation and sharing your enlightening article.
Enteng is the admin/webmaster of the following patriotic sites:
http://www.healourland.ph
http://www.elagda.com
http://www.ebantay.org
http://www.erapguilty.com

He organized an e-mandirigma group (a revolution against the erap gov't over the cyberspace). From there, eLagda/eMandirigma decided to bring its struggle from the virtual confines of cyberspace to the real world of the streets. With only two weeks to prepare, eLagda organized itself into more than 60 geographically-based cell groups around the world, from locations ranging from New York to Sydney, including cities in the Middle East, who would all march with one unified message: Erap resign!

By February 25, the 15th anniversary of the original People Power action that had toppled the late, unlamented Ferdinand Marcos, eLagda was selected by the People Power Commission as one of the recipients of its Freedom and Peace Awards, on behalf of the Filipino people.

-bonsal
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

Enteng,

Finally, GMA broke her silence. It seems like GMA was awakened by your article. Click link to view the press statement of GMA http://news.inq7.net/nation/index.php?i ... y_id=41682 :D :D :D

bon
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

anak ni poloko
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by anak ni poloko »

ay ay ka grabe baya ka makabayan iton si enteng. inday kalahi sila ni rizal.

eniwez when i was younger i use to be just like him pero after sometime inkapoy na ako. but it doesnt mean na makabayan in me is already dead. buhi pa gihapon pero in kapoy na. aside from that kinahanglan ko isab intawon manginabuhi para ikapakaun sa ako kaugalingon.

sounds selfish but hey, its my life. nanga kun mag aktibista ako iyo ako pakan un? an ako da lamang kay i have to take care of my future also. then kun dili na ako "just one of them", probably arang ko na mahitabang sa ato nasud.

:wink: :wink: :wink:
guess who's back? back again.....

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

anak ni poloko wrote:ay ay ka grabe baya ka makabayan iton si enteng. inday kalahi sila ni rizal.

eniwez when i was younger i use to be just like him pero after sometime inkapoy na ako. but it doesnt mean na makabayan in me is already dead. buhi pa gihapon pero in kapoy na. aside from that kinahanglan ko isab intawon manginabuhi para ikapakaun sa ako kaugalingon.

sounds selfish but hey, its my life. nanga kun mag aktibista ako iyo ako pakan un? an ako da lamang kay i have to take care of my future also. then kun dili na ako "just one of them", probably arang ko na mahitabang sa ato nasud.

kay pilay na baya edad mo ANP? anyway, you can be a patriot in your own simple way...you don't need to be a member of akbayan, KMU or whatever to be called as nationalistic... :D
- ronald e. Osborn

pispanero
Legal Counsel
Legal Counsel

Unread post by pispanero »

BONSAL wrote:
anak ni poloko wrote:ay ay ka grabe baya ka makabayan iton si enteng. inday kalahi sila ni rizal.

kay pilay na baya edad mo ANP? anyway, you can be a patriot in your own simple way...you don't need to be a member of akbayan, KMU or whatever to be called as nationalistic... :D

correct kaw bon, i agree with you! patriotism doesnt mean going to the streets, i believe its too much for me to be doing that.

pero may point isab si anak, kay kun mag sige kaw lugar rally waray imo maka un pag uli mo, i think thats being irresponsible. :wink: :wink: :wink:

sigwel
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

a wake up call indeed

Unread post by sigwel »

Hi all!
I just can't seem to ignore this itchy topic. Eversince I left Tago for college, I've lost my enthusiasm to everything about politics-imagine how messy it has been and still nowadays, anywhere you go. It is inevitable to let the reality passes us by. Pero, don't get me wrong peeps, dili ako pro dili sab ako anti. Like what I've said, wara na an ako dughan sa politika kay gusto ko tinuod ako na tao. Because in politics, very rare an tinuod na tao. Mostly, they are just great actors and actresses na pagagamit da an tao sa personal needs nila for long term. Pero an tao isab because of extreme poverty, ibaligya an dignidad hasta prinsipyo for short term needs like foods and the likes, para lan sa pilahay da ka adlaw-like I can blame them duh! By the way, I am talking politics in general, not just because of the apparent scenario na pagasagimano nan iyo Presidente koman (ooops beware of reactionist at the moment, huwat...remember, dili ako politician, waray ako tagdapigan, dili ako law abiding citizen that way). In her case, dili ba tanan contenders motawag sa Comelec? Local or national? Korek me peeps if i am wrong. Tell me right now, kon ikaw si PGMA, then gusto mo nan anomaliya like here case, do you think you should be using any kind of evident communication that you know what would be the consequences? Hibawo kaw gud na pwede i-tap an phones or my speaker phone sa otherline or someone might would be around"? Otherwise that is so called stupidity and indolent kon wara siya mag "think". I believe she's a bright woman. Tell you what, na nga sa siya da an yaon sa tape an iban wara? Just because gusto niya nan more votes? I would say, yes may anomaliya pero dili na needed isibya pa. A big foul kon amo. Bottomline, sino say gapili sa ila? Di ba kamo nga voters? Like what I've heard from TFC channel, kan FVR, bisan sino pa an paingkudon amo da gihapon an problema. Kinahanglan, utrohon an government to something else wherein the majority think would be more effective. I don't think people will change. There aren't school for that, it's a self-learned thingy- but have they? Kon an edukado gani na pinoy balimbing obin ba magbaligya nan vote niya, inin pobre da kaha na wara intawon ka tong tong nan unoy eskuwelahan? But I said, NOT ALL! Pero MOSTLY nan population. Dili ta ini manigar na issue, it's been rotten and stinky already yet we can't throw it away, nangasa? I wonder why? Dili ako kalaong na kinahanglan magsugod an opisyal maglimpyo pero para sa ako, an individual naay, kay sa isa ka tao gud sila ga rely nan vote, kon an tao has a wise and sober mind, then he/she should know what he/she is doing.Then, ampa kita mag taas-nuo na limpyuhan an opisyalis. Para sa iyo mga opisyalis, esp sa presidential scandal, I would let the due process of law judge her....I would never and I won't and most of all I am not God, let them be the "warriors"....Amen.Sakto na basi na sab may mag korek nan ako tag-lish.

enteng
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by enteng »

My fellow e-Mandirigmas,

Almost 60% of our countrymen believe GMA cheated in the last elections.

Yet, all we see is a lot of passionate and endless debates about confession, forgiveness, accountability, culpability, rule of law, moral ascendancy, lack of alternatives, and so on. And it will go on until one defining event similar to the non-opening of the envelope will spark another EDSA revolt. I fear that this time it may not be as bloodless, considering the hard lines people are taking. We are divided right down the middle.

Let us set aside for the moment GMA's sincerity and the whole matter of forgiveness. It's a complex exercise in theology and philosophy.

The moral view on the issue should be: "Now that GMA has admitted that she was the voice on the tape, it is time to dissect its contents to determine whether indeed it was a mere lapse of judgment, or there was actual cheating." If there was cheating, then apology and forgiveness has no place - at least, at this time.

If you listen to the conversations or read the transcript of the tapes, you can only come to one conclusion. And if you consider the fact that GMA appointed Garcillano in spite of his notoriety as an "operator" (one who is known to engineer wide-scale cheating), you can only conclude that there was pre-meditated cheating. It is only those who do not want to see who cannot discern the obvious. And they will hide under the mantle of the rule of law, which requires proof beyond reasonable doubt, to protect a lie.

nd yet, many of us are paralyzed into inaction, simply because we do not like the alternatives being peddled by the opposition, or too scared to gamble with Noli. We are all too willing to condone GMA's iniquity, hoping against hope that she can weather the turmoil. We would much rather have a cheat who has proven credentials in governance, than risk the stewardship of the nation in the hands of novices like Noli or Susan, or worse - in the hands of a plunderer like Erap.

But if we look back to the experience of EDSA 1 &2, we know that GMA will have to go. sooner or later. All the requisite ingredients for her government's collapse are now in place. With or without our involvement, the protest actions will continue to escalate until GMA steps down. It's only a question of when and how.

How will all this play out? Here are the possible scenarios:

Extra-constitutional means (extreme):

1. Opposition-led people power prevails. Installs Susan, Erap, or anyone who will emerge as unifying leader of the revolt, as president, totally ignoring the constitution. The rule of succession does not apply in a revolt. The victor dictates who rules.

2. Military intervention, led by Abat or some other groups. Military junta takes over.

Extra-constitutional means (moderate):

3. GMA heeds "Resign All" call (very unlikely). Multi-sectoral caretaker government takes over and hopefully calls election immediately.

4. GMA calls a snap election (unlikely, but an option when she becomes desperate. At least, she has a chance of staying in power if she wins). Key issues here are constitutionality of the exercise and composition of Comelec. If GMA wins, charges of cheating will not die down. Susan or Erap can win.

Constitutional means:

5. Congress files impeachment, and senate starts impeachment proceedings. If found guilty, Noli takes over. If not guilty, will depend on how the process is played out. may lead to escalation of protests, and ultimately another EDSA revolt.

6. GMA resigns (either on her own volition, or forced by growing clamor, not necessarily on the scale of a people power), Noli takes over.

I'm sure many of you will argue that there is another scenario which I am deliberately ignoring - that of GMA rising above the current crisis. And that if we will only forgive her, put this issue behind us, and direct our energies towards building the nation instead of contributing to instability through these protests, then we will emerge a strong republic as she has envisioned.

Unfortunately, I think it's foolish to hope that people will rally behind a leader who has lost her moral ascendancy. We are fortunate that selfish ambitions from among the opposition ranks have prevented them from unifying behind a single leader who can inspire the masses to revolt. But if the current political instability lingers on, they just might come to their senses.

GMA will have to go or be booted out. The only question that remains is whether we will participate in shaping the post-GMA government or let the Erap-led opposition decide it for us by default.

What do we do then? If not GMA staying on, what is the best scenario we should advocate?

We obviously do not want an opposition-led revolt or a military junta taking control. A snap election or a transition caretaker government seems appealing, and are in fact being advocated by moderates. But there are many constitutional entanglements that will require a broad-based consensus. I doubt if we can ever get all the contending parties to agree.

The truth commission being advocated by civil society groups will only delay the inevitable. If GMA is absolved by the commission, do you honestly think the opposition will accept the verdict and begin to scale down their protest actions? If found guilty, is GMA committed to step down? And where can you find people who will form part of the commission that will be acceptable to both administration and opposition?

So, it's either impeachment or outright resignation of GMA. But that means Noli de Castro will be our next president - a prospect that's scary, at best, and repugnant to many.

But then again, consider this. At least, Noli is not tainted (I don't know of any serious scandal thrown against him), he is not beholden to the opposition (so he does not need to give concessions to them), he is immensely popular with the masses (enough to counter Erap's appeal and even Susan's attempt at doing a Cory, and neutralize any post-GMA initiatives to incite the masses to revolt). It's also the most expedient and constitutionally unassailable.

True, he lacks the credentials and the experience. But so did Cory when she took office. We can just pray that he has the right heart and enough sense to surround himself with able and competent men.

If we do nothing, the political situation will continue to be volatile and it may lead to other scenarios far worse than having Noli as president.

My fellow e-Mandirigmas, IT IS TIME TO ACT NOW!

Up till now, GMA believes that all these noise and protests are coming from her political opponents bent on destabilizing her government. It is time to show her that there are many of us who will not stand for wrongdoing of such a scale as electoral cheating, even if the alternative is worse than the status quo.

Today, eLagda, together with other sectors who are committed to stand for what is right, will launch a new website - http://www.gmaRESIGNnow.com to serve as the voice of the moral majority of the Filipino people. We ask GMA to RESIGN NOW and let the constitutional process of succession take effect. I invite you to be part of the moral majority in this effort.

I encourage you to do the following:

1. Visit the website and register as a petitioner or register your organization as a supporter of the petition

2. Refer the website to friends and relatives; there's an easy way to do this at the website. You can even personalize the referral message.

3. Start a signature campaign in your school, office, or neighborhood. You can download the signature sheet, tally sheet, and FAQ sheet from the website.

4. Disseminate this email to all your friends, relatives, and egroups.

It is time to tell GMA:

"We listened to the tapes. We read the transcript. We believe it was more than just a lapse of judgment. You cheated. You have lost your moral ascendancy and capacity to govern, much less transform this nation into a strong republic. The only decent thing to do is to RESIGN NOW. This may yet be your biggest contribution in making this republic a strong one."

The sooner GMA steps down, the faster we will be back to normalcy and the task of rebuilding the nation. Let us all do our share. Let us not allow the Erap-led opposition to determine the fate of this nation by default.

God bless and God save the republic.

enteng

e-Mandirigma

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for some good men to do nothing."

- Edmund Burke

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

Enteng,

Thomas Crouch, WB-IMF Country Officer of the Philippines has defined
the problem as economics in nature:

1. Slow down of world economy.
2. Softer demands for philippine exports.
3. Higher global oil prices.
4. HIgh international interest retes.
5. VAT Freeze

The analysis of IBON'S Director General Antonio Tujan, meanwhile has
defined the problem as political and thus the longer GMA stays President,
the faster our financial condition will collapse.

So lets check which of the theories are correct and which is just a
layman's perception?

Lets start with IBON'S analysis. IF GMA would step down and be replaced by NOLI or DRILON or JDV or DAVIDE or SUSAN POE ROCES or OCAMPO or ROSAL will our country's financial condition improve?

Then lets try the WB-IMF definition of the problem. Erap was ousted for
political and personal reasons and thus replaced by the Vice President
at that time and now elected as President not with standing questions of
cheating and vote manipulation by COMELEC officials.

No. 1. The economic problem is worlwide and there is real slowdown of
world economy that even U.S and the rest of G7 (G8 countries) are
suffering. The no.2 reason is also true since PHILIPPINES EXPORTS is
mainly or manpower (OFW'S) and IT products now facing very stiff
competitions from Indian,Chinese and Polish labor market. Nobody in the
Philippines can possibly address factors 3 & 4, ( 3 Higher Global Oil
Prices and 4 Higher International Interest Rates) the VAT freeze is
another economic problem that we all have to pay to our creditors.

Let's simplify the issue: Will the resignation of GMA the real solution to the problem?
Last edited by BONSAL on Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ronald e. Osborn

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

I was displeased by the resignation of Cesar Purisima. He was my former boss in SGV. Our former mentor being the youngest Partner (at the age of 31) & Chairman (at the age of 37) to be promoted in the history of SGV. So frustrating to say, his resignation would better be branded as conspirator rather than patriotic. He overlooked the ethical values that he indoctrinated to us. He blemished the SGVean legacy that cropped great men in our country such as Cesar Virata, Manny Villar, Mar Roxas, Rizalino Navarro, Roberto Ocampo, Guillermo Carague & a lot more. DTI & DOF cabinet secretaries were controlled by the SGVeans but Cesar Purisima broke the chain of trust & loyalty. A sad day for the SGVeans.
- ronald e. Osborn

sigs aka

ok

Unread post by sigs aka »

ok peeps, hot talks about un-cool people....

yes the whole orb acknowledged (on tape and other means of communicationssssssss) how your apparent president compelled to her imperfections. enteng, i'm with you with all these celestial truths. BUT, are we all cognizant with everything what is behind these scenarios? i've seen and listened to the tape, yes i did by accident ( truth is, it's sickening to listen to any news nowadays, i don't trust the media, any sorts!-that's me!) and yes i have seen "her" delivering such speech....blahblahblah whatever she did was her ordeal, and whatever is going to happen is all up to however the proper and legal proceeding in regards to this matter. we, human, has our own judgment, right or wrong, bad or good, no matter how much we persuade one to what we think is the truth, you know we can't do that in a lot of ways.it's simply because we don't think the same therefore, we infer with distinction. i am only speaking for myself, in my behalf, i am not with her nor against her. as a human, i can forgive her but she has to pay what she owes the people and the country, the PHILIPPINES that is!!!- whatever it is...........;-) :lol: :oops: :? :D

sibuling

kalabad

Unread post by sibuling »

Ay ay kalabadi ,na sinoy ibutang sab na tadong?

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

sibs,

yakakadto na kaw sa gitik-gitik?
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

ffsdf

Unread post by Guest »

nganhi baya spy, dili pwede magkinitikay????? ako pag-abri ko da nganhi ingitik na dayun ako hahaha :lol:

SANA TAMA KAYO AT MALI AKO....

Unread post by Guest »

Galing sa isang ordinaryong manggagawa sa Pilipinas

Walang kwenta an Pilipinas
By: jawbreaker.(isand ordinargyong office na ayaw na magbayad ng tax..ever!) Hindi kon na mapigilan and sarili ko. Sukang-suka na ko sa mha nangyayari sa bansang'to!

Walang katapusang corruption, walang kamatayang pangbabatikos, pagbabatuhan ny tae at pagpapa-taasan ng ihi ng mga pulitiko sa bawat isa, walang tigil na imbestigasyon ng aagawan ng kapangyarihan sa pagitan ng mga partido, patuloy na pagdamo ng tamad at tangang Pilipino, patuloy na pakikipaglaban ng ideolohiyang wala naming silbi. Ang gobyerno ng Pilipinas, talo pa ang septic tank na kinihigop ng Malabanan - saksakan ng pinakamahirap at corrupt na bansa sa mundo. Kasi lahat sila bulok, lahat sila walang kwenta. Lahat sila sugapa sa kapangyarihan at sa pera.

KAHIT KRISTIYANO AKO, HINDI KO MAPIGILANG MAGMURA AT HILINGIN SA DIYOS (MINSAN NGA PATI SA DEMONYO) NA MAMATAY NA SILANG LAHAT AT I-BBQ SILA NG HABANG-BUHAY SA IMPIERNO.

SINONG"SILA"? EH DI MGA CORRUPT NA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND WORKERS, MGA TAMBAY NA PILIPINO NA AND LALAKI NG KATAWAN PERO HINDI NAMAN NAGTRATRABAHO AT HINDI NAGBABAYAD NG TAX, MGA MAYAYAMAN AT ARTISTANG TAX EVADERS, PATI MGA AKTIBISTA, NPA AT IBA PANG IDEOLOGICAL GROUPS NA HINDI NAGBABAYAD NG TAX PERP PANG-GULO!!!!

Lagi na lang sinasabi ng mga pulitiko: Ipaglaban ang masa! Tulungan and masa! Mahalin and masa!

MASA LANG BA AND TAO SA PILIPINAS? SINO BA TALAGA AND BUMUBUHAY SA BANSANG 'TO? SAAN BA GALING AND PANGPAGAWA NG MGA TULAY AT KALYE? SAAN BA GALING AND PORK BARREL? SAAN BA GALING AND PERANG KINUKURAKOT NYO?

KAMI SA NGA MANGGAGAWA AT MIDDLE CLASS NA BAGO PA MAKUHA AND SWELDO BAWAS NA - KAMI ANG BUMUBUHAY SA WALANG KWENTANG BANSA NA 'TO!!!!!!!BAKIT YANG MGA MASANG YAN NA LAGI NA LANG SENTRO NG PLATAPORMA NG MGA PULITIKO EH NAGBABAYAD BA NG TAX???!!! KAHIT ISA SA MGA NAG-RA-RALLYING MGA SQUATTER NA YAN, KAHIT SINGKO HINDI NAG-RE-REMIT YAN SA BIR! PERO PINAPAKINGGAN BA KAMO NG GOBYERNO? LAGI NA LANG OPINYON NG MASA AND INIINTINDI NG GOBYERNO. KUNG SINO AND NG-RA-RALLY, SA EDSA, SILA AND NASUSUNOD. KUNG SINO AND MAS MALAKAS SUMIGAW PERO WALA NAMANG ECONOMIC CONTRIBUTION, SILA LAGI AND FOCUS PAG MAY PROBLEMA. SILA LAGI AND BIDA.

KAMING MGA ORDINARYONG OFFICE WORKERS, OFW'S, LABORIRS AT IBA PANG NAG-TRA-TRABAHO AT NAGBABAYAD NG TAX - KAMI AND NAGPAPAKAHIRAP PARA BUHAYIN AND PILIPINAS, KAMI AND MGA TUNAY NA BAYANI NG BANSA!!!!!!

Tuwing nakikita ko and payslip ko, nag-iinit and ulo ko at gusto kong maiyak sa inis. Napakalako ng tax na bunabawas sa akin perp ginagamit lang sa walang kwentang bagay and perang pinaghirapan ko.

Lahat ng patitipid ginagawa ko para suportahan ang sarili ko, pamilya ko at ang bansang 'to. ni hindi ako makabili ng chicken and spaghetti meal sa jollibee kahit gutom na gutom na ako. Nag-tya-tyaga ako sa waffle na tig-P10,o kaya pag may konting pera, junior bola-bola siopao sa Mini-Stop sa halangang P20.

Eh, kung yung pera ko nba pinapangbabayad sa tax sa akin na land napunta, eh di sana nakakapanood pa ako ng sine at least 2 beses sa isang buwan. Nakabili na sana ako ng bagong rubber shoes. Nakapagpagawa na sana ako ng sarili kon bahay.

Yung tax na binabayad ko, karamihan nun derecho sa bulsa ng mga corrupt na mga government officials at workers. Habang hirap na hirap kong i-budget and pera ko, sila naman nagpapakasarap sa mga mansyon. SUV's at luxury cars pa ang dina-drive nila, samantalang ako sa pedicab lang sumasakay! PERA KO YANG PINAPAGPAPASASAAN NYO!!!!!!Yung tax na bunabayad ko, pinapangsuporta sa mga mahihirap. Saan ba galing and pera pangpagawa ng housing at pagtulong sa mga mahihirap, di ba sa mga manggagawa na nagbabayad ng buwis! Pero karamihan ng mahihirap, kung umasta kala mo inaapi sila ng sobra.

SA TOTOO LANG NO, KAYA AND MGA MAHIHIRAP LALONG NAGHIHIRAP KASI MGA TAMAD! Ang daming mga tambay sa kalye na walang trabaho pero and laki ng katawan. Eh kung sila ba nagkargador sa pier eh di sana may pera sila. TAPOS WALA NA NGANG PERA, ANAK PA NG ANAK! LALO NGO LANG PINAPADAMI ANG TAMAD AT TANGA SA MUNDO!!!!!!! Naaawa ako sa mga batang pakalat-kalat sa kalye at namamalimos. Imbes na nag-aaral, dumadagdag lang sila sa bilang ng mga future criminals sa Pilipinas. Hindi ako magtataka na yung batand nakita kong namamalimos sa Cubao, pagkatapos ng ilang taon cellphone snatcher na.

YUNG MGA MAGULANG NAMAN DYAN, COMON SENSE LANG!! HIRAP NA HIRAP NGA KAYO SA BUHAY, MANGDADAMAY PA KAYO NG IBA?!!?! PARARAMIHAN NYO PA LAHI NYO!

Isa pang mga grupo ng tao na nakakainis, yung mga aktibista, NPA at kung ano-ano pang ideological political groups. Sabi nila, mahal na mahal nila ang Pilipinas kaya pinagpalalaban nila and kanilang mga adhikain.

EH, HINDI RIN KAYO NAGBABAYAD NG TAX! ANG KAKAPAL RIN NG MGA MUKHA NYO. MGA IPOKRITO! MAHAL KAW AND PILIPINAS AYAW NAMAN MAGBAYAD NG BUWIS. BAKIT MAY BIR COLLECTOR BA SA GITNA NG MENDIOLA AT EDSA? MAY TAX C OLLECTION BA SA BUNDOK? WALA DIN NAMAN KAYONG MGA TRABAHO. KUNG MAY TRABAHO TALAGA KAYO, HINDI KAYO MAG-RA-RALLY DAHIL SAYANG ANG SWELDO NYO PAG ABSENT KAYO! PAANO NYO MAIPAPAKITA ANG PAGMAMAHAL NYO SA PILIPINAS KUNG WALA NA KAYONG GAWANG MATINO KUNDI MAG-RALLY AT MAMUNDOK??

ISA PA YANG MGA MAYAYAMAN AT MGA ARTISTA, NA NANGDADAYA AT HINDI NAGBABAYAD NG BUWIS. aNG KAMI NYO NA NGANG PERA NANGDADAYA PA KAYO SA TAX. HINDI NYO NAMAN MANDADALA SA IMPIERNO YANG MGA KAYAMANAN NYO. KAYA LALONG BUMABAGSAK AND NEGOSYO DITO SA PILIPINAS, KASI MGA NEGOSYANTE MANDARAYA. pATI SHOWBIZ INDUSTRY, BAGSAK NA RIN. KARMA AND TAWAG DYAN. MGA BALASUBAS KASI. ISA PA ITONG SI SUSAN ROCES MAS LALO NIYANG GINULO AND PILIPINAS!!

Sana magkaron ng POLITICAL AND NATIONAL CLEANSING.
Alisin (mas maganda kung patayin na lang) and lahat ng pulitiko at political families sa puwesto. Tibagain and lahat ng mapanirang organizations at grupo. Itapon sa malayong isla o kaya i-pwersa ng hard labor ang mga sobrang tamad na mga Pilipino. Ihiwalay ang mga bata sa kanilang mga tamad at tangang magulang upang makapag-aral sila at maturuan na maging mabuting tao at mamamayan. Magkaron ng bagong leader na walang political ties at utang na loob sa kahit sino. At higit sa lahat, dapat tax payers lang ang pwedeng bumoto.

Kung kinakailangang magka-giyera para magino ang mga Pilipino, ayos lang. Masyado na kasing matigas and ulo ng mga tao dito. Gusto ng kalayaan, pero hindi naman handang panagutan and responsibilidad ng pagiging malaya. Meron daw pinaglalaban na prinsipyo at adhikan pero takot namang mamatay para dito.

Hangga't hindi magkakaron ng radical change, patuloy na walang kwenta and Pilipinas at patuloy na magiging tanga ang majority ng mga Pilipino. Sa dami ng nag-mi-migrate na Pilipino sa ibang bansa, dadating ang panahon na minority na lang ng population sa Pilipinas and may utak. Yung mga magagaling na Pilipino, malamang maubos na . Sobra na kasi silang na-fru-frustrate ta nap-de-depress sa mga nakikita nila. Ilang taon pa at aalis na rin ako sa Pilipinas. Wala kong balak na magkaron ng pamilya sa isang bansa na hindi pinapahalagahan ang kontribusyon ng mga taong tunay na bumubuhay dito. Kawawa naman ang magiging anak ko kung dito siya mabubhay. Sa totoo lang broken hearted ako. Minahal ko din ang bansang ito. Pilit kong pinagtatanggol kahit bulok. Nakarating na ko ng ibang bansa, pero pinili kong bumalik. Pero ngayon, ayoko na. Suko na ko. Sayang lang ako sa banang 'to. Simple lang naman ang hiling ko. Gusto ko lang mabuhay ng tahimik at maayos. Gusto ko na kahit paano eh maipagmalaki and Pilipinas. Pero wala eh. Doomed to be jologs and bansang 'ito.

Alam ko marami pa ang umaasa at naniniwala sa pagbabago. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!!!

[size=24]SANA TAMA KAYO AT MALI AKO.[i]