my new home

Want to sell? Want to buy? Want to promote your products & services? This is the place to advertise for free!

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

my new home

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

For 2009, I’ll be more off than on the radar screen of tagosds.org. but if you wanna know what I’m into, visit me at: http://kspy65.blogspot.com.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Re: my new home

Unread post by BONSAL »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:For 2009, I’ll be more off than on the radar screen of tagosds.org. but if you wanna know what I’m into, visit me at: http://kspy65.blogspot.com.
Kspy, dunganun mo lamang gud. Tagosds.Org won't be the same without Kampanaryo_spy. ;)
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

kampanaryo_spy

Re: my new home

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

hi, bon.

it’s not that i’m jumping ship, it’s just that i want to take a hiatus. i’ll be around, promise.

i miss writing the "hard way," that’s why i’m having a new blog because i feel---for lack of practice---i’m losing my grip on the single craft i want to make a dent in. don't get me wrong, but writing here in tagosds.org is easy, and i hate it when things are easy because they make me complacent.

i want to be on my toes always.

again, i’m just around.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-