Marco Turns One Video Presentation!

Broadcast Yourself @ Youtube!!!
BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Marco Turns One Video Presentation!

Unread post by BONSAL »

"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: Marco Turns One Video Presentation!

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Dearest Marco Luis,

Tita is late! You already celebrated your Ist.
Belated Happy First Birthday...

Your first birthday party
Your first birthday cake...

Your first birthday candle
And your first birthday wish...

You've opened your first birthday present
What was in it?

Hope you had a fantastic First.

"May the LORD bless you and keep you.
May the LORD show you his kindness and have
mercy upon you. May the LORD watch over you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26 (NCV)

Bon/Coletz,

Five, ten years from now kon tan-awon nato ini. Get a box of kleenex handy. Oh yeah...it's a tearjerker bigtime! If only we can keep them in a "capsule".

Enjoy and have fun with them.

Thanks for sharing. I can't even lift Karlo anymore. He's twelve, twice as heavy as me and to think he came from within me! :cry:

Hugs and kisses to the boys.

W/ love,
Mana Abb

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by SIBULING »

kadali da ni marco mudako,buyagay .

COLETZ
Co-Administrator & Editor
Co-Administrator & Editor
Birthday: 23 Jun 1982

Unread post by COLETZ »

Alibangbang wrote:Bon/Coletz,

Five, ten years from now kon tan-awon nato ini. Get a box of kleenex handy. Oh yeah...it's a tearjerker bigtime! If only we can keep them in a "capsule".

Thanks for sharing. I can't even lift Karlo anymore. He's twelve, twice as heavy as me and to think he came from within me! :cry:

W/ love,
Mana Abb

Mana ABB thank you. Amo gayud bagan. Kuman pa lang kapila ko na ini matan-aw na video, still can't believe my little boy is walking on his own na. What's next?
Marco has been such a blessing, especially to his kuya Brent. You know what, because of the condition Brent's in, roles have been exchanged. Marco is now his most influential friend. Before, he gets really "tamad" even just holding his feeding bottle but after seeing Marco do it himself he took the initiative and began feeding himself on his own also. That was one day I'll never forget. Pero syempre bad habits also are imitated, parehas nan paglabak nan bottle pag busog na (which Brent never did before). hehehe.
Ulitawuhi na sa si Karlo mana, and Alexa has grown to be such a fine young lady. :)
Take care and God bless!

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

COLETZ wrote:
Alibangbang wrote:Bon/Coletz,

W/ love,
Mana Abb

Mana ABB thank you. Amo gayud bagan. Kuman pa lang kapila ko na ini matan-aw na video, still can't believe my little boy is walking on his own na. What's next?
Marco has been such a blessing, especially to his kuya Brent. You know what, because of the condition Brent's in, roles have been exchanged. Marco is now his most influential friend. Before, he gets really "tamad" even just holding his feeding bottle but after seeing Marco do it himself he took the initiative and began feeding himself on his own also. That was one day I'll never forget. Pero syempre bad habits also are imitated, parehas nan paglabak nan bottle pag busog na (which Brent never did before). hehehe.
Ulitawuhi na sa si Karlo mana, and Alexa has grown to be such a fine young lady. :)
Take care and God bless!

Coletz,

Sakto kaw. They sort of complement and complete one another. Kay amo isab yaon an yahitabo kan Alexa and Karlo. Delayed sa lagi si Karlo mo talk amo na si Alexa took over and started speaking for him. They even invented their own language using words only the two of them can understand. The sound "s" means "juice" "ah, ah" means "milk". It was very frustrating naman kon mag temper tantrum na gani si Karlo si Alexa an amo saving grace cause she knew exactly what he wanted. An first problem na ya identify nan therapist was that Alexa was not helping kay yapoloho nasa si karlo to learn to speak kay may iya nasa interpreter. Abi mo hangtod koman inin duha, grabe gayod an ila bond, they can finish each other's sentences. They operate in the same wavelength.

Coletz, saktohi isab yaon observation mo na ga role reversal si Brent and Marco. As they grow older, Marco will learn to recognize where Brent falls short and Marco will take the lead and take care of his older brother. It's so amazing and, this may sound off to some, but really...God put as in this world to fulfill a purpose. Diba?

:-D Guess what? The one very bad thing that Karlo copied from Alexa was scribbling on walls, on bed sheets, on pillows, tables, chairs, face nan iya mga dolls basta maka hawid na gani nan pen, crayons labi na magic marker sus an ako lipstick kon hisakpan hain sa na adto na paga koriskoris sa dingding. :-D Ayay balitaw pag abot namo sa bay si Sylvia intawon hawidan an iya U tapos mo laong dakan "Ay... Mr.,Mrs. Arce...I'm very sorry, more work of art from your children on the wall."

Iton kaw paga mingaw na hino-an ako nan mga bata pa sila. :cry:

Anay kay little boy pa gihapon iton trap in a man's body. :-D Coletz, he is full of mischief. Si Alexa kalouy sa Dios only thing is, at times, she's a little uptight (Binig, was I that serious during highschool? :( ) I think she need to loosen up a little bit.

Have fun with the boys.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

nice vid and cute kid! :roll
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-