LET'S WRESTLE THIS TOGETHER!!!!!

Ideology, Theories, Laws, Ethics..etc. Let's discuss anything under the sun.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, iCeprIncEsS

UNOY YA-UNA?

ITLOG
50%
MANOK
50%

Total votes: 6

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

LET'S WRESTLE THIS TOGETHER!!!!!

Unread post by sughac »

its really a good thing to start up with this highly contentious,perennial issue that has never been resolved!!all the great minds of the east and the west tried it,but it remained unresolved. Who knows , it might be through this forum that history will be unfold. I challenge all the bloggers,pour your brains out and lets wrestle this issue together!!!!

UNOY YA-UNA, ITLOG O MANOK !!!!!!!!

tab_lover
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by tab_lover »

haha this is a nice one.. :D :D .para sa ako manok an ya una..when God created human beings, he didnt make the fetus but adam and eve first then they reproduce.. :-D :-D

seattlelegalgirl
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by seattlelegalgirl »

bwahaha haha haha!!!

Kataw-anan ini na topic!! :roll :roll Pagahunahuna ko isab, hain sa gikan an manok kon dili sa itlog. Pero Tab lover kuman na inmention mo sila si Adam & Eve ay(!) basin kay kon sila an ya ngitlog. :-D :-D :roll :roll

tab_lover
Certified Member
Certified Member

haha grabe sab mangitlog si eve?aduy gabaan kay kita :wink God created all kinds of animals too eh!kon an tao wara i paagi sa fetus, an manok sab siguro wara ipaagi sa itlog, manok naay then amu pa dayon mangitlog after the process...you know what i mean :) :)

iCeprIncEsS
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by iCeprIncEsS »

sughac....bwahahahahaha!!!!

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

Bagan amo ini na issue an paga debatehan sugod pa sa pahahon ni Lapu2x ug Magellan. Amo ini an hinungdan nan ila away. Bwahahahaha! nice one sughac!

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

if we go by the story of creation, then it's apparent that the egg came first. God created Adam with an "egg," not with a "chicken," right?
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

kalachuchi
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by kalachuchi »

:-D heheheheh :-D
"always cherish what's in today, and grab the opportunity of tomorrow..."

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

Hain na anhin Topic Starter! Gusto namo mabati an iya "punto de vista"!!! hehehehe!

Image Image Image

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

topic starter!!

Unread post by sughac »

BONSAL wrote:Hain na anhin Topic Starter! Gusto namo mabati an iya "punto de vista"!!! hehehehe!

Image Image Image

bonsal,

amo yaon paga la-ong, yaniid sa lamang ako.

my punto de vista!!!

i like K-spy's point but it's my mistake though, cz my question caused ambiguity ( egg wasnt specified, if its scrambled egg, human egg,sunny side up etc---.another example to this that could lead to another misinterpretation is the fact that fishes in the ocean had been laying eggs before the bird and fowls were created because the former's creation preceded the latter.
in some Christian viewpoint, its the chicken which comes first, check the first 2 chapters of Genesis in the bible. however, the evolutionist contend that chicken existed as an embryo inside an egg and its close to the fact that the genetic material does not change during animal's life.
here's how i look at it, if we look at the account in the bible, it made a very little record of how things are created. However, in the case of MAN, (as God's special creation ), it gave us a glimpse of how it came about; to quote: Genesis 2:6-7 which says, from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostril the breath of life and MAN became a living creature. I suppose that there was a process made before it became a living being,same with chicken, right ? now,if you ask me what was the process, i would say i dont know exactly!! it might be through the embryo inside an egg because that's the only process that can be reinforced by science .it is because of this reason that i would say that EGG came first. GO! GO! EGG! < GO! GO! EGG!

tab_lover
Certified Member
Certified Member

pero di ba an itlog basi sa ako inkahibaw-an hilumluman(tagon-oni na pure haha!) naa nan hinangkan? :-s :-s :-s kon itlog an yauna sin-uy mag hilumlum? :-k :-k

seattlelegalgirl
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by seattlelegalgirl »

..e di si Adam and Eve, kay sila sa kaha an yauna sa kalibutan. :-D :-D :-D

JUST KIDDING!!!! Gabinungaw-bungaw da gud.

tab_lover
Certified Member
Certified Member

haha...basin agaw..who knows? :roll :roll i mentioned adam and eve for the reason of comparing the ideas of how God created humans to animals..although, dili mo sa gayud mahikompara an tao sa hayop cos we are special and the most precious masterpiece..we are rational..made through his own image and likeness(very familiar isn't it?i got it from val.ed.in high school lol lol)pero basin da lang kakuhaan yaon nan ideya para ma solve na inin pangutana na dugay na na yaon sa alimpatakan nan mga tagon-on (tagon-on da ba?)

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

dugay na ini na kumbati!!

Unread post by sughac »

tab_lover wrote:haha...basin agaw..who knows? :roll :roll i mentioned adam and eve for the reason of comparing the ideas of how God created humans to animals..although, dili mo sa gayud mahikompara an tao sa hayop cos we are special and the most precious masterpiece..we are rational..made through his own image and likeness(very familiar isn't it?i got it from val.ed.in high school lol lol)pero basin da lang kakuhaan yaon nan ideya para ma solve na inin pangutana na dugay na na yaon sa alimpatakan nan mga tagon-on (tagon-on da ba?)

sa una pa na panahon daan na baya ini gusto hubadon,panahon pa ni aristotle and other philosophers.kanaman laong ni bonsal na amo baya ini gayud an tinood na in awayan ni magellan sanan si lapu lapu, yasayop lang an mga historian kay kun amo ini an ila isuwat dili mahalin yaon na istorya, wara garo sa Philippine History .In baydan ni lapu lapu an mga historian kay kasawaing kuno kun mahibaw-an nan mga tao na amo da baya ini an ila in patayan. would you believe, na years ago ga organize an walt disney production nan debate mahitungod nan ini na topic to promote their movie "CHICKEN LITTLE" In duganganay garo ni moses ( writer na GENESIS ) pag pasabot kun paga-uno dili garo nato ini kuman debatehan, pero sige lang wa say ato mga lingaw!!!!

tab_lover
Certified Member
Certified Member

hahahahahahaha magellan and lapu-lapu?????? :? hahahahahahehehehehuhuhuhuhu...i just fell from my chair and hit my butt on the floor that it hurts so bad because of laughing.. :-D :-D for now i'd rather stay quiet.. :-# im still hurting