TIME AND MONEY, HOW DO YOU SAVE?

Express yourself. Convey your thoughts.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, pato

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

TIME AND MONEY, HOW DO YOU SAVE?

Unread post by pato »

In time of crisis where many people have been laid off, many have been suffering from misery, the Philippine currency has deflated, the average salary of Filipino employees has not increased yet the commodities have been rising. Can the average salary of Filipino people still sustain from their day to day expenses?

For others to save; they would prefer to use a public vehicles rather than using their own car, some would prefer to cook their own meals at home before going to the office, others would just stay home rather than going to the malls to shop and watch the latest movies.

Though, my office is not that far from our house but the traffic in Manila is unstoppable. Riding a jeepney is my first priority because it's the most cheapest. Everyday, I take three (3) rides and it took me almost an hour travel from our house to the office (vice versa) to arrive.

One time, I had a chance to pass-by at the store that sells second hand bicycle somewhere in Quirino Avenue in Baclaran. I buy one though I’m reluctant at first because it looks like a 1960’s model. But believe me, the unit is high quality, a Japan made bike, and I bought it at about almost 2k only.

I’ve been biking for over two years now and the result is amazing because I can take short cuts to my destination. Riding a bike is addictive, very tiring at first but as you‘re used to it, it keeps you more. Riding my bike saves a lot of time especially going to the office ( not worried if I stink because the office has its own shower and a locker room where I can keep my belongings), It gives me excellent health, and it saves me a little amount of money compared before.

As long as I am happy and fulfilled I never mind what other people might say.

You, how do you save your time and money?

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: TIME AND MONEY, HOW DO YOU SAVE?

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Pats,

You're a smart guy.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: TIME AND MONEY, HOW DO YOU SAVE?

Unread post by pato »

Alibangbang wrote:Pats,

You're a smart guy.
hehehe. salamat :oops: