MUCHAS GRACIAS JUDSTUMP AND KATUNGGAN

joy.... happiness... blessings... graces... gratitude...
whatever u wanna call it! its the stuff that makes us smile and see the world in full color.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

MUCHAS GRACIAS JUDSTUMP AND KATUNGGAN

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

Judstump and Katunggan,

THANK YOU SO MUCH; we love everything!
:roll :roll :roll
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Judstump
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Re: MUCHAS GRACIAS JUDSTUMP AND KATUNGGAN

Unread post by Judstump »

K-spy and tita gly salamati sa dinner and for making Terry feel at home. He really likes the people in Tago very accomodating kuno and friendly. Salamat isab sa iyo friendship and time.[/color]

Japan salamati isab sa imo hospitality ug sa tanan na imo regalo sa mga bata. lipayi sila gusto nila mobaik next week kan Auntie Emily kay mag play kuno sila sa imo anak-anak na beautiful. kon puede pa lamang.

Sa ako mga barkada salamat sa iyo time, Manday, Josie, Didi, Bebot Balsmed sa tanan na wara ma mention pasensiya na.

Kiboglets and buboy you're the best. salamat sa buko pie. i love it even Terry don't like it . he tried eating it for you.

Bonsal salamat isab sa imo pakigkita sa amo bisan gamay da na oras amo inhatag sa imo. Pasensiya na wara ako makatawag sa imo pagbalik namo sa Manila. Si Terry yasakit sa sunod dakan puhon. Again SALAMAT SA IYO TANAN.[/color]

yobob
Occasional Member
Occasional Member
Birthday: 09 Aug 1974

Unread post by yobob »

Judstump wrote:
Kiboglets and buboy you're the best. salamat sa buko pie. i love it even Terry don't like it . he tried eating it for you.
mana jud,
you're welcome, we enjoyed much as you did. thanks for the time, hope we'll have a good time again. regards to terry and the kids. i'll be posting the pics soon, mejo na-busy sa work, hibawo na sa kaw pag gikan sa laag. take care always

Judstump
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by Judstump »

salamat isab. lang-a si kiboglets lamierz gayod an buko pie sayang wara ako makada. pero laong japan, sa sunod kuno i freezer naa for 2 days pagkatapos putson nan tuwalya paglarga. bag-o na ideya. :idea: