Salamat Admin!!!

Alumni of Brgy. Purisima National High School converge here.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kabakamunton

Salamat Admin!!!

Unread post by kabakamunton »

Salamati gayud sa imo admin sa paghatag mo nan importansya sa amo eskuylahan pagtuo ko waray amo labot nganhi....

*imesh
Devoted Member
Devoted Member
Birthday: 20 Sep 1980

Re: Salamat Admin!!!

Unread post by *imesh »

kabakamunton wrote:Salamati gayud sa imo admin sa paghatag mo nan importansya sa amo eskuylahan pagtuo ko waray amo labot nganhi....

mahay baya dayon? hehe
:D peace out!

The brave does not live forever, but the coward does not live at all

anak ni poloko
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by anak ni poloko »

*imesh wrote:
kabakamunton wrote:Salamati gayud sa imo admin sa paghatag mo nan importansya sa amo eskuylahan pagtuo ko waray amo labot nganhi....

mahay baya dayon? hehe

balitaw! dili gayud dayon mag mahay, kay pareho da sa kita mga taga tago. biskan hain pa kaw ga iskwela, basta taga tago welcome sa gihapon nganhi. :lol: :lol:

yaun rivalry lugar between ps and pnhs okey da sa, pero dapat dili pasub raan. okey yaun kay para may competition. para mo strive harder an mga students. :idea: 8) 8) 8)
guess who's back? back again.....

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

AMO LAMANG.... KAY GAPANUBRA SA ITON IMO POSTING!!!
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

atat
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by atat »

:D bisan cnu welcome nganhi basta taga TAGO di ba bonsal? intra lamang nan way pakapin na maraut na comments. :lol: PEACE 8)

Unread post by Guest »

anak ni poloko wrote:
*imesh wrote:

mahay baya dayon? hehe

balitaw! dili gayud dayon mag mahay, kay pareho da sa kita mga taga tago. biskan hain pa kaw ga iskwela, basta taga tago welcome sa gihapon nganhi. :lol: :lol:

yaun rivalry lugar between ps and pnhs okey da sa, pero dapat dili pasub raan. okey yaun kay para may competition. para mo strive harder an mga students. :idea: 8) 8) 8)

na amo na. pero yagpanubra na iton imo post, pag delete intawon alo!

anak ni poloko
Certified Member
Certified Member

Anonymous wrote:
anak ni poloko wrote:
*imesh wrote:

mahay baya dayon? hehe

na amo na. pero yagpanubra na iton imo post, pag delete intawon alo!

dili ning, kibali da gud lamang yadto pasumbingay. opinyon ba, uno say kasubra nan yadto? lets face it tinood sa yaon, mahadlok da lamang an iban na mga tao mo touch nan iban na mga issue. kun tinood kaw na yagpakabana, i settle nimo an tanan mga sub-issues together with the main issue.

but eniwez kun wara kamo kaangay sa ako pagasulti, pasay loa dakan lugar ako. dont worry, im trying to be a responsible poster here. and im just being reliastic. :( :( :(

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

To Anak ni Poloko:

my comment for you about "gapanubra" pertains to your multiple postings with the same content. I think it's the same comment made by Guest. The substance of your postings are sensible and we really appreciate it. KEEP ON POSTING ANAK NI POLOKO!!![/size]
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

terapi
Occasional Member
Occasional Member

Unread post by terapi »

way dayon booday pols :wink:

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

bonsal,

with malice towards none, anak ni poloko (ANP) impresses me. i find his comments very sensible and he's got good insights, too! in fact i told ice princess about this (there was a time that i thought ANP and ice princess are one :) , sorry ice...) that there are a lot of ideas that may be mined (there goes mining again!) from ANP.

What particularly interests me is ANP's comment right after the PSAA reunion. lemme quote him: "WAY LAMI KAY GA IYA-IYA!" this is a very good comment if only because suggestions can be drawn from it. Like, if ANP found it as such, then what could be the better set-up that will make future PSAA homecoming "LAMII KAY WARA MAG-IYA IYA?"

But first let us understand that activities like homecoming have a better chance of morphing into an IYA-IYA thing. as water seeks its own level, so do we, because instinct tells us to seek our own kind for that thing they call "sense of belongingness." and so the tendency really is to group together, to the exclusion of others (which is a bit unfortunate). after all, it's more enjoyable to reminisce with your batchmates, all of whom have the same sense of history as you that could be sparked by even the merest of recollections like a classmate's shenanigans way back when.

i wasn't able to the attend the recent reunion and so i can't comment. but i've read somewhere that sibuling suggested to have a long table at the center where all food must be placed. this way, she said, there's a semblance of real fellowship during homecomings.

but again i'd like to hear ANP's (and the rest of the bloggers') suggestions on how can we improve future reunions of PSAA.

to start with, can friendship games do the trick? like a 3-day PSAA Olympics where we can all go color coding, the way showbiz does its own annual friendship games. or bingo social as suggested before by siakoi.
anything that will make batches cross over, circulate and relate.

what do you think?

(uno ini katapang ko. :D barangay purisima sa baya ini na site. ) kibali inmino.) :roll:
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

ice

Unread post by ice »

poloko hain na kaw..pagparamdam na...kay ya suspek kay noon ako..lol :P

balitaw ipagawas na iton imo mga ideya kay para mahi-implement nan ato mga opisyales..

ono kaw baya na batch sa ps na presidente? late 90's? basin yakaabot kaw nan ako banggiitan hasta linogonon (kibali baya mahangin! hahaha) na manghud na si ters..peace hap!

:wink:

pispanero
Legal Counsel
Legal Counsel

Unread post by pispanero »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:bonsal,

with malice towards none, anak ni poloko (ANP) impresses me. i find his comments very sensible and he's got good insights, too! in fact i told ice princess about this (there was a time that i thought ANP and ice princess are one :) , sorry ice...) that there are a lot of ideas that may be mined (there goes mining again!) from ANP.

What particularly interests me is ANP's comment right after the PSAA reunion. lemme quote him: "WAY LAMI KAY GA IYA-IYA!" this is a very good comment if only because suggestions can be drawn from it. Like, if ANP found it as such, then what could be the better set-up that will make future PSAA homecoming "LAMII KAY WARA MAG-IYA IYA?"

But first let us understand that activities like homecoming have a better chance of morphing into an IYA-IYA thing. as water seeks its own level, so do we, because instinct tells us to seek our own kind for that thing they call "sense of belongingness." and so the tendency really is to group together, to the exclusion of others (which is a bit unfortunate). after all, it's more enjoyable to reminisce with your batchmates, all of whom have the same sense of history as you that could be sparked by even the merest of recollections like a classmate's shenanigans way back when.

i wasn't able to the attend the recent reunion and so i can't comment. but i've read somewhere that sibuling suggested to have a long table at the center where all food must be placed. this way, she said, there's a semblance of real fellowship during homecomings.

but again i'd like to hear ANP's (and the rest of the bloggers') suggestions on how can we improve future reunions of PSAA.

to start with, can friendship games do the trick? like a 3-day PSAA Olympics where we can all go color coding, the way showbiz does its own annual friendship games. or bingo social as suggested before by siakoi.
anything that will make batches cross over, circulate and relate.

what do you think?

(uno ini katapang ko. :D barangay purisima sa baya ini na site. ) kibali inmino.) :roll:

balitaw, mo agree gayud ako kanimo kam. biskan bag o pa ako nganhi na sa site yapansin ko kay dayun an mga postings ni poloko. banggiitan gayud siguro ini na bata.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

anak ni poloko
Certified Member
Certified Member

bon salamat sa imo compliment ha, ya mis interpret ko da lugar an imo pagapost. abi sa nako imp buot pasabot na yanubra na an ako inpangisturya.

pasalamat isab ako kan kampanaryo sa iya comment. sakto sa kaw ba, mas madayaw sa an reunion kun an imo kaiban pag hinumdum sa nakaraan kan an imo mga kagupa sa una. pero an ako da lugar lamang kay panga snub gayud taraw nan mga ginawngan nan mga tao ngadto dispis pa lugar medyo may discrimination na yahitabo. kay kami taraw sa amo lamisa gamayayihay da gayud an sud, pero okey da sa yadto kay wara sa kami moattend para manihapon. it was suppose to be for a more deeper purpose i.e. magreminisce, makig socialize with other batches, to build stronger ties, mag enjoy, to name a few.

pero an yahitabo kay grabe nasa hinoun ka exclusive, tapos an iban pa gayud na mga batches kay lain an tinan awan, feeling ko paga messure nila kami kun unoy yakabutang sa amo lamesa.

we tried to socialize but to no avail, kun mandoul kami sa lamesa nan iban tan awon dayon kami as if mangayo kami nan ila pagkaun. it was actually a sad experience for me.

these are just some of the panghitabo na wara ko kaangayi. pun an pa gayud nan program na, pastilan pagkaboring, kibali sa isab wara da lamang, im not blaming the emcee though.

tapos pa lugar ga expect ako na magdiscuss para sa kaugmaun nan purisima pero wara sa. kapait na experience.

lastly, i think yadton suggestion mo kam okey sa, yaun mga activities na may group participation pero dili by batch.

eniwez i hope madayaw na an mga panghitabo sa sunod....

:cry: :cry:

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

anak ni poloko wrote:bon salamat sa imo compliment ha, ya mis interpret ko da lugar an imo pagapost. abi sa nako imp buot pasabot na yanubra na an ako inpangisturya.

pasalamat isab ako kan kampanaryo sa iya comment. sakto sa kaw ba, mas madayaw sa an reunion kun an imo kaiban pag hinumdum sa nakaraan kan an imo mga kagupa sa una. pero an ako da lugar lamang kay panga snub gayud taraw nan mga ginawngan nan mga tao ngadto dispis pa lugar medyo may discrimination na yahitabo. kay kami taraw sa amo lamisa gamayayihay da gayud an sud, pero okey da sa yadto kay wara sa kami moattend para manihapon. it was suppose to be for a more deeper purpose i.e. magreminisce, makig socialize with other batches, to build stronger ties, mag enjoy, to name a few.

pero an yahitabo kay grabe nasa hinoun ka exclusive, tapos an iban pa gayud na mga batches kay lain an tinan awan, feeling ko paga messure nila kami kun unoy yakabutang sa amo lamesa.

we tried to socialize but to no avail, kun mandoul kami sa lamesa nan iban tan awon dayon kami as if mangayo kami nan ila pagkaun. it was actually a sad experience for me.

these are just some of the panghitabo na wara ko kaangayi. pun an pa gayud nan program na, pastilan pagkaboring, kibali sa isab wara da lamang, im not blaming the emcee though.

tapos pa lugar ga expect ako na magdiscuss para sa kaugmaun nan purisima pero wara sa. kapait na experience.

lastly, i think yadton suggestion mo kam okey sa, yaun mga activities na may group participation pero dili by batch.

eniwez i hope madayaw na an mga panghitabo sa sunod....

:cry: :cry:

nice observation anak ni poloko. keep it up![/b]
- ronald e. Osborn

anak ni poloko
Certified Member
Certified Member

ice wrote:poloko hain na kaw..pagparamdam na...kay ya suspek kay noon ako..lol :P

balitaw ipagawas na iton imo mga ideya kay para mahi-implement nan ato mga opisyales..

ono kaw baya na batch sa ps na presidente? late 90's? basin yakaabot kaw nan ako banggiitan hasta linogonon (kibali baya mahangin! hahaha) na manghud na si ters..peace hap!

:wink:

kalooyi mo da sa isab bya ice, nanga bya pagtoo nila ikaw day sensible na tagon on? well i dont necessarily agree! :x

sorry kun ya damay kaw sa ako pagtago-tago nan ako identity! sa mga yagduda, please spare her the trouble. anp and ice are two different individuals, lets respect each other's privacy and lets leave it at that! claro?

:roll: