Prospero Pichay’s Dreams

Tell us your views about CURRENT issues!

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

PM

Unread post by SIBULING »

May ga pm na sab sa ako na, galaong,aton kay ,gaba da kanimo na minboto kaw sa iya,kuman permi mo pagagaid an lawas mo sa inkudan para di kaw mahilagpot nan abay untol untol.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Below is part of the article written by Aurea Calica entitled “Bets fair fame for text jokes” The Philippine Star 3/03/07

“Team Unity bet Surigao del Sur Rep. Prospero Pichay’s ad, on the other hand, was said to be ineffective because instead of saying he would try to fulfill the dreams of the poor people featured in the ad for adequate food, education and housing, his campaign pitch was: "Pangarap kong tuparin ang mga pangarap niyo. (My dream is to make your dreams come true.)"

The jokes also went to say that "Itanim si Pichay sa Senado (Plant Pichay in the Senate)" would be difficult since it might be "hard to uproot him when the time comes." Pichay sounds like the leafy vegetable pechay, thus the "Itanim sa Senado" campaign pitch.

Another Team Unity bet who became the butt of jokes was former presidential chief of staff Michael Defensor, who markets himself as "’tol" or the Filipino street word for brother that sounds like tall when he is actually short.

Even Pichay mentioned this moniker on Defensor in one of his speeches and said Defensor was making known his frustration. Defensor also made fun of Pichay, describing the lawmaker as "hindi hayop, hindi bagay, gulay (not an animal, not a thing, a vegetable)."

Senate President Manuel Villar, who is seeking re-election as guest candidate of the opposition, was teased by Senate reporters for his dancing in his ad. The Senate media also bluntly asked Villar if he had botox to remove his wrinkles and Villar sharply said no. "That’s the truth even if lightning strikes me," Villar said.”

There ! ! ! :-D :-D Balitaw maybe the millions pitchay spent on his ad is worth every centavo after all. Tan-awa ineffective kono but looks like everyone picked up on it. :-D My dream and wishes? He deliver his compaign promises.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

COLETZ
Co-Administrator & Editor
Birthday: 23 Jun 1982

Unread post by COLETZ »

The sad picture here is that....while Cong. Pichay is spending P33million for his TV Ads in 2 weeks alone, our province is suffering with so much poverty and economic deficiency. Based on the 2004 data of NATIONAL STATISTICAL COORDINATION BOARD, SURIGAO DEL SUR IS STILL ONE OF THE TOP TEN POOREST PROVINCE IN THE PHILIPPINES. And I think Surigaonons have every reason to be annoyed on his ads. :-k :-k :-k
Last edited by COLETZ on Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" In Life, God doesn't give you the people you want; instead, He gives you the people you need; to teach you, to hurt you, and to love you, and to make you exactly the way you should be... SMILE! For, Life will always be, B-E-A-Utiful. "

Binignit
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Binignit »

Ini da sa baya ini. Mobalik da ako ngya an kay mag post isab ako. I can see this thread will have plenty of pages. Keep the fire burning guys.

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

this explain

Unread post by manday »

This explains what I am trying to say, who is to blame? mga tao na waray mga kamuhang muhang sa what is legislative,execuctive or whatever,the government officials na mga corrupt gayod, waray pag lang- on.Ayaw pag lang a si Pichay da,huna- huna a si Ty dugayi na Congressman and their family pareho sila gayod makalangotay. i experienced last election intaga an ako nan kwarta para iboto si Maribeth Ty inbalik ko kay basin makadaog siya.Paga arithmetic ko isab kon sa tag 200 but in areas she is weak 500 pesos lamang intiro sds pila ka million isab mahurot.Dili ako muto o na gikan isab sa ila bulsa kay tihiki iton na mga tao-to cite an example ga solicite kami Deedee sa iya para sa basketball sa tago,intaga an kami 10 ni congressman ty ay wara sa lagi election that time,madayaw inkit an kami ni alvin ya sipog da kay ika mayungan niya kami Deedee,he used to encash in Landbank ya sipog da. ga pahabol nan 100 pesos.Pariho sila ni Pichay and mga Ty way pag lang on.People alert ini,ma local provincial,ma national it is for us to think... think... think... An kapoy lamang waray ato choice because they are the only ones can afford to run.Laong pa ni Sapaalaska be Smart who to choose but do we have a better choice?

Binignit!

Unread post by Binignit! »

Guys, somebody send me an email straight from Tandag and I would like to share some points... Grabe na kapaso sa senatorial level ngadi sa manila. Damo na mga intriga, mga gimmick. Si cong Pichay Kandidato na pagka senador. Topnotcher sa tv ads expenses as of yesterday at 33 million.

33 milyon para sa TV ads. As an engineer an ako dayon ma kwenta an pila na ka kilometro ma ma cemento nan 33 milyon. An ako last estimate, it will cost one million pesos to concrete one kilometer of a standard two lane road.

Diin kaha gikan inin 33 milyon?

This post was moved from Announcements Thread (Admin)

Binignit

Alibangbang wrote:Team Unity bet Surigao del Sur Rep. Prospero Pichay’s ad, on the other hand, was said to be ineffective because instead of saying he would try to fulfill the dreams of the poor people featured in the ad for adequate food, education and housing, his campaign pitch was: "Pangarap kong tuparin ang mga pangarap niyo. (My dream is to make your dreams come true.)"

Kun an iban pa ini, "Pangarap kong palitan ka pag ka Congressman..."

COLETZ
Birthday: 23 Jun 1982

Unread post by COLETZ »

Binignit! wrote:Guys, somebody send me an email straight from Tandag and I would like to share some points... Grabe na kapaso sa senatorial level ngadi sa manila. Damo na mga intriga, mga gimmick. Si cong Pichay Kandidato na pagka senador. Topnotcher sa tv ads expenses as of yesterday at 33 million.

33 milyon para sa TV ads. As an engineer an ako dayon ma kwenta an pila na ka kilometro ma ma cemento nan 33 milyon. An ako last estimate, it will cost one million pesos to concrete one kilometer of a standard two lane road.

Diin kaha gikan inin 33 milyon?

hain agaw??? :-k :-k :-k kalami garo kun even just P33 million of the pork barrel would have been spent on concrete road. 33 kms of a hassle-free cemented road would have been a good start, but then again it is still not enough.

Binignit

Guys, I have seen this today on the Philippines Star and excited about Sec. Gonzales making a snipe at our Congressmans Airplane.

DOJ chief disappointed over TU rejection
By Delon Porcalla
The Philippine Star 03/19/2007

ILOILO CITY — Justice Secretary Raul Gonzalez was disappointed that Team Unity organizers in Manila rejected his offer to hold a rally in Iloilo City to be attended by some 20,000 people.

"I told them (party organizers) just tell me if you want a rally," he said. "I told them give me 24 hours and we will gather 20,000 people. But they rejected my offer."

Speaking at the Kalantiao Hall of Sarabia Manor Hotel yesterday, Gonzalez said his offer was turned down a week before the party arranged for its campaign sortie.

"I don’t know who," he said. "I made the offer when they sent me the schedule. They said that there is no need for a big rally because this is just a pulong-sulong."

Gonzalez, a Lakas-Christian Muslim Democrat stalwart, said he made good his promise in May 2001 to deliver the votes for Sen. Joker Arroyo, who ran under the People Power Coalition.

"I made Joker very popular here in 2001," he said.

"My commitment to you (Team Unity party) is as good as gold. I will produce the 20,000 people even if (Surigao del Sur Rep. Prospero) Butch Pichay does not use his plane in coming here."

A big rally will be held in Iloilo City on March 24, when all of the candidates in the local level will file their certificates of candidacy before the Commission on Elections, Gonzalez said.

On the other hand, former presidential chief of staff Mike Defensor, told Manila-based reporters that he, like the rest of the Team Unity slate, would have wanted a big rally for the event.

"In fact the President wanted that. ‘In areas where you feel that you want your rallies, it’s okay with me,’" he quoted Mrs. Arroyo as saying.

"I wanted the rally, that would have been good for us. When we were discussing with Team Unity organizers, at pulong-sulong, (the turnout) would depend on the wishes of the local residents, like in Bukidnon, we had a 50,000 rally."

Team Unity went to Bukidnon last week, where President Arroyo attended the event organized by Rep. Juan Miguel Zubiri, another Team Unity senatorial aspirant, who coordinated the event with his father, Bukidnon Gov. Jose Zubiri.

Defensor was regretful of the crowd.

"But if you ask me, will Iloilo be good for a rally? Of course yes," he said.

kuding_gilaygit
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by kuding_gilaygit »

zinboy wrote:DUM NA SIYA!!!! GAPANYAWA AKO PAG-ULI KO KAY YAMUTI AN BUHOK UG BAYHO KO NAN PIRTI NA ABOG PASINGOD SA ATO MAG KO DAYUN KADUMDUMAN AN ILA MGA PROMISES. PURO PROMISES!!! SOBRAHI NA AN ILA PAGTUNTO SA MGA SURIGAONON. TAPOS KUMAN TOP MEDIA SPENDER PA SIYA. LANG-ON MO SI GLEN NA MAGBASA SI CONG. PICHAY NGANHI PARA HIBAW-AN NIYA AN KAPUNGOT SA IYA NAN MGA SURIGAONON.
korek mangapo na lmang kita d pa semento ang surigao del sur iton atimanon naa nila ang karsada yaon pcngud sa marihatag ug barobo ky bagan kung kabdos ang musakay sa bus kakuhaan....

borag
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by borag »

ANAY KAY TOURIST SPOT NA KUNO KUMAN AN SURIGAO DEL SUR NAN GUSTO MAGPA ABORT. LAONG PA NILA KUN GUSTO KAW MAGPA ABORT MO BIYAHE KAW LAMANG GIKAN BAROBO PAG-ABOT MO SA GAMUT YA ABORT NA.

tab_lover
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by tab_lover »

hahaha tawahi ako rag sa imo sulti..sakto kaw agaw, kay inin karsada dili sa kon sementado..anay pag abot mo sa imo destinasyon grabe na panda-o..

borag
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by borag »

ANAY KAY KUN PWEDE PA LAMANG MAGBARUTO GIKAN BAROBO PASINGOD SA TAGO HINANGUN KO. BALITAW MAS HAYAHAY PA MAGBUGSAY SA BAROTO KAYSA MAG UNTOL UNTOL AN IMO LABOT SA BACHELOR WITH MATCHING POLBORON SA IMO BUHOK HASTAN BAYHO. DAOG MO PA AN PAGA GILING NA MAIS PAG-ABOT MO SA CROSSING.

tab_lover
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by tab_lover »

hahaha saktohe kaw gayud!ya experience ko an imo laong na pulboron an buhok..kay ako lagi taraw nan high school grabe sa gayud an hair gel dili maapas, an amu gani panaw pasingod da sa sumo sumo iban ko ako mga classmates..pag abot namo an buhok nako kay puti na sa an color..basta kay bad trip gayud..ay lamang bitaw, amu dakan garu yaon an kan pechay atimanon naa before siya mo lupad sa laing dapit lol

ranz_ikov
Master Blogger
Master Blogger
Birthday: 08 Feb 1983

Unread post by ranz_ikov »

borag wrote:ANAY KAY TOURIST SPOT NA KUNO KUMAN AN SURIGAO DEL SUR NAN GUSTO MAGPA ABORT. LAONG PA NILA KUN GUSTO KAW MAGPA ABORT MO BIYAHE KAW LAMANG GIKAN BAROBO PAG-ABOT MO SA GAMUT YA ABORT NA.

hahaha yamat kaw rag, tawahi ako sa imo, kabati ako sa iban n pulitiko n an pondo kuno gkan kan PGMA, amo ila laong and sure kuno yaon, dili ko nlng isaba kon cno n pulitiko an galaong sa ako