Prospero Pichay’s Dreams

Tell us your views about CURRENT issues!

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

borag wrote:ANAY KAY KUN PWEDE PA LAMANG MAGBARUTO GIKAN BAROBO PASINGOD SA TAGO HINANGUN KO. BALITAW MAS HAYAHAY PA MAGBUGSAY SA BAROTO KAYSA MAG UNTOL UNTOL AN IMO LABOT SA BACHELOR WITH MATCHING POLBORON SA IMO BUHOK HASTAN BAYHO. DAOG MO PA AN PAGA GILING NA MAIS PAG-ABOT MO SA CROSSING.

hahaha....Borag sakto kaw gayod. Mas hayahay mag baroto bugsay lakip taghoy. Kon mag bachelor duha ka adlaw dili kita ka tul-id pag igdog kay sakit an bakagwang. :-D :-D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Uhot
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Prospero Pichay's dream

Unread post by Uhot »

ranz_ikov wrote:
borag wrote:ANAY KAY TOURIST SPOT NA KUNO KUMAN AN SURIGAO DEL SUR NAN GUSTO MAGPA ABORT. LAONG PA NILA KUN GUSTO KAW MAGPA ABORT MO BIYAHE KAW LAMANG GIKAN BAROBO PAG-ABOT MO SA GAMUT YA ABORT NA.

hahaha yamat kaw rag, tawahi ako sa imo, kabati ako sa iban n pulitiko n an pondo kuno gkan kan PGMA, amo ila laong and sure kuno yaon, dili ko nlng isaba kon cno n pulitiko an galaong sa ako

ako isab ranz, primero, inkwisitibo ako nanga, sus pagbasa ko da kay KARSADA sa baya..... grabihi na baya ad-on? an ako hinbatian nan una kay ... "tangtang kuno an AYUDI" ... lumon ngani nan bana nan una ni mana biyay????
Stop, look and listen ... "Silence is golden!"

Uhot
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Prospero Pichay's dream

Unread post by Uhot »

Uhot wrote:
ranz_ikov wrote:
borag wrote:ANAY KAY TOURIST SPOT NA KUNO KUMAN AN SURIGAO DEL SUR NAN GUSTO MAGPA ABORT. LAONG PA NILA KUN GUSTO KAW MAGPA ABORT MO BIYAHE KAW LAMANG GIKAN BAROBO PAG-ABOT MO SA GAMUT YA ABORT NA.

hahaha yamat kaw rag, tawahi ako sa imo, kabati ako sa iban n pulitiko n an pondo kuno gkan kan PGMA, amo ila laong and sure kuno yaon, dili ko nlng isaba kon cno n pulitiko an galaong sa ako

ako isab ranz, primero, inkwisitibo ako nanga, sus pagbasa ko da kay KARSADA sa baya..... grabihi na baya ad-on? an ako hinbatian nan una kay ... "tangtang kuno an AYUDI" ... lumon ngani nan bana nan una ni mana biyay????

na di wara nay lagitay nan mga kuding ... :-D punguti raba ton kuding, ton ila tai ... an kita pagsukasukahon ... bahoi gayud .... :-D
Stop, look and listen ... "Silence is golden!"

mananwa
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by mananwa »

Prospero Pichay podcast interview transcript, part 1

INQUIRER.net
Last updated 09:18am (Mla time) 03/14/2007
Editor's Note: What follows is the first part of a preliminary transcript of the Eleksyon2007 podcast interview with senatorial candidate Prospero Pichay.

JV Rufino: Our guest for this podcast is Congressman Prospero Pichay. Pichay is running for senator under the administration's Team Unity slate.
Welcome to the show Congressman. I'm JV Rufino, editor-in-chief of INQUIRER.net.

Prospero Pichay: Good day, JV, and good day to everyone.

JV Rufino: Our first question will be from Joel Guinto.

Prospero Pichay: Go ahead, Joel.

Joel Guinto: Hello, sir. Sir, why are you running for the Senate? Why should we “plant” you there especially since while in Congress you pushed for its abolition?

Prospero Pichay: Well, you know, I was asking that question myself. Why did I run for senator when I could have, you know, spent an easy life, go back to private life, run my business and make more money rather than go for another public office? But you know, when I started politics in 1998, I was a businessman. And then I went to my province in Surigao del Sur and ran for the first district of Surigao del Sur, to serve the people of Surigao del Sur because I noticed that my province was actually deteriorating.

It used to be a first-class province and then it deteriorated to become a third-class province because of the mismanagement of the politicians in my province. And while the other provinces were progressing…the development was very fast. Roads were paved and bridges were concreted and the barangays were energized. Hospitals were modernized. School buildings were built. In our province, it remained stagnant.
So I said, you know, I made good in business. I think it’s about time I served my people and so I ran. I did not pass through the ladder of running for councilor, mayor or board member. I ran as a congressman in the first district of Surigao. And true enough, because of our program, because of the platform that I presented to the people, I was elected by a landslide victory.

And since then I've been delivering a lot of projects in my province. 'Ika nga, before I ran, marami silang mga pangarap. And after I won, I was able to fulfill their dreams. Kaya marami tayong napakongkretong kalsada. Like, I think, I have paved around 150 kilometers of roads; when in fact, the few congressmen that were before me, only paved around 28 kilometers of road.
I have concreted around 40 bridges, energized 50 barangays and modernized all the hospitals there. So these were the dreams of my people in my district. And today I think they could see their dreams fulfilled.

And I think it's about time now that I move forward to be able to fulfill the dreams of our people in our country. So if I've done it in my district, I thought maybe I can do it for our entire country, for all the Filipino whose dreams have to be achieved.

dakung bakak! blah! blah! blah! maski pila pay ija isohol dak,, deli ak gajud moboto sa ija, kay ono man kitahay kon Cantilangnon cja or taga ccmcl or watever moboto nak dija???

mimi
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by mimi »

this is a free country. if you don't want to vote for pichay, then don't. each of us has our own reason for voting or not voting for somebody.

to say that cong. pichay has NOT done anything for his district is utterly unfair. yes, he could have done more or he could have done better but please don't forget to compare what he has accomplished compared to the past congressman na decades gaingkod as congressman. let's not be too righteous.

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

mi,

an ato BP basin mo shoot up! =P~ bad for the baby.

but seriously, i share your sentiment.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

mananwa
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by mananwa »

too righteous? jaon ija tagmention na "I have paved 150 kilometers of roads", isa jaon ka dako na "bakak." the truth is he is the country's top media spender. P33 million being spend in two weeks alone. WOW! an jadto na kwarta siguro dabo na na improvements sa province.

kampanaryo_spy

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

hi guys,

let me invoke my being a moderator of this thread. while we value and respect everybody's opinion, it's best to leave it at that, before everything gets dirty and personal.

peace, guys, peace.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:hi guys,

let me invoke my being a moderator of this thread. while we value and respect everybody's opinion, it's best to leave it at that, before everything gets dirty and personal.

peace, guys, peace.

I concur with k-spy. Let's uphold the spirit of serenity in this thread. Otherwise, I'll be locking up this thread. Peace!

mimi
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by mimi »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:hi guys,

peace, guys, peace.

thanks spy. and sorry about that, i just had to express my own sentiment.

yes, before everything gets dirty and personal and before everybody gets overly critical and judgmental.

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

sibuling

Unread post by SIBULING »

Yup!Hinay hinay kita kay base kita mahitakilid.

Bon,ikaw day bahala amo?

Peace!Basta butohan ta an sakto amo?

borag
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by borag »

AMO GAYUD SIBULING ATO BOTOHAN AN SAKTO! AN PROBLEMA NAN INI WARA NAY SAKTO NA POLITIKO PAREHO WARAY PAGLANG-ON NAMAN DILI DAKAN AKO MOBOTO. #-o

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Alibangbang wrote:Rag, brayiti astan komedyanti kaw gayod sumitido ako. :-D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

way butuhan

Korek ka dyan!Way pag lang on.

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

pobre

Sayud pa lang sila kun unoy kinabuhi nan pobre.Unsay guya sa mga pulitiko wa sa katilaw kun unoy kinabuhi sa ilaya.Intawon way pampalit nan medisina.Kanaman kun ako an makadaog nan lotto tanan kailayhan may doctor on duty sa despensaryo.wow!Kay agad pang ilawud na plite utangon pa.Balitaw tinuod gayud ini.

Balitaw mga bloggers pangarap da lang ini nako.malay ta amo?