ALERT... LOST BLOGS

Post your suggestions and comments about our Website....
Aprodite_Erra24
Certified Member
Certified Member

ALERT... LOST BLOGS

Unread post by Aprodite_Erra24 »

Hello, I hope you notice this but I actually believe that the blogs for Feb.23-25 were lost from some of the threads... PLease check! Thanks
"Whoever told u you're not beautiful, are either blind or have seen me in the flesh!"

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

Our server/webhost has encountered some problems in the database due to virus infection. To fix the problem, I need to restore the database that was back-up last Feb.22,'06. In effect, subsequent posts from Feb22 to 25 were eliminated.

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. !!!

admin
Last edited by BONSAL on Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

teaboars
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by teaboars »

BONSAL wrote:Our server/webhost has encountered some problems in the database due to virus infection. To fix the problem, I need to restore the database that was back-up last Feb.22,'06. In effect, subsequent posts from Feb22 to 25 were eliminated.

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. !!!

admin

pare, noted!
dugang suggestion pare...add some cute/cool animated avatars...the interface is cool..i like the settings...
"hain an sultada, anhi?"...ALABAMA SQUARE...
"do everything to win except cheat".....SULTADA NA!

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

Below is the illustration of the missing database from February 22-24, 2006:

"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

Aprodite_Erra24
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by Aprodite_Erra24 »

thank you for the information Mr. Admin. It's okay if some of the threads were lost because there were only few of them, compared to the possibility of losing the whole site completely. There are worse things than this, and it's nobody's fault. Technology after all, has whole nine yards of flaws....
"Whoever told u you're not beautiful, are either blind or have seen me in the flesh!"

BUTIGON
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by BUTIGON »

BITAW....kuman pa ako yakalipot...kadamoi nan yawa baya...na hala dakan...unhon ta sa gayud. :) ....pasensya dakan .....saa nan VIRUS
IF YOU WANT TO END UP WITH THE RIGHT ONE, YOU GOTTA MAKE IT HAPPEN....THE BEST ONES ARE ALWAYS TAKEN..........IF YOU WON'T STEAL THEM , YOU WON'T HAVE THEM... : )