New Website Version Launched

Post your suggestions and comments about our Website....
BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

New Website Version Launched

Unread post by BONSAL »

Finally, our new website version is launched today with a bunch of new features and new designs. It is also powered by an upgraded version of content management system. The menus, banner, background and front-end interface have a fresh new look.

There's a new Video Sharing @ gallery section. If you have videos to share, you may upload them at the gallery section.

You'll also notice that you can leave comments or message on the mainpage now. It's a great way to communicate with other Tagon-ons and share your thoughts with them instantly.

I am still working on with other features such as flash animated banner and online family tree section.

Of course, I will be happy to hear your comments and suggestion on the new site version.

Thank you!

Admin
Attachments
New Website Version
New Website Version
newsite.JPG (67.35 KiB) Viewed 8576 times

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

I'm speechless Bon! Have nothing to say but to concur with your innovative and magical ideas. We all know how this website has become so much a part of our existence especially for us living away from Tago. Since its inception up to now it has continuously attracted new bloggers - an indication that the web is indeed a community of Tagon-ons. The past and recent unfolding of events depicted in almost every thread have proven and would continue to demonstrate the web's worth and purpose. Til now I'm still in search for words that would best describe how this website has impacted my life, of course in a positive way. Thanks you soooo much Bon for all your efforts on this. We owe you a lot and would forever be grateful to you. God bless you and your family always.

kalachuchi
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

:-)

Unread post by kalachuchi »

:roll :roll Wonderful!!!!!!

much better! :roll :roll :-D

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Re: :-)

Unread post by cordapya »

kalachuchi wrote::roll :roll Wonderful!!!!!!

much better! :roll :roll :-D

WOW :shock :shock :shock WONDERFULLY :roll :roll :roll gayod BON. Thank you very mucho. Imo da kami tuglo-an BON, kon unhon na isab ini pag-pamatik ini video etc.etc. ](*,) ](*,) :D :roll :-D
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.